Tuesday, November 15, 2005

He's BUSted!

Fernando Fernandez must have had his biggest “DOH!” moment ever a few months ago after he ran over a man while driving a school bus. I’m sure finding out that the man he struck is a doctor and the director of Kern County’s public health services didn’t help either. I assume, however, that he wasn’t too surprised when Dr. B.S. Jinadu filed a claim against him AND the school district.

According to an article in today’s paper, Jinadu has dropped his child off at Downtown Elementary School and was walking across the street when a bigm, yellow bus smacked him. Needless to say, he suffered multiple injures as a result of the collision. When a person and a bus square off, the bus ALWAYS wins.

I think I’d be pretty pissed off at that bus driver too, but I don’t know about suing the school district.