Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Talk about Egg on the Face!

I don’t know about y’all, but I find it somewhat embarrassing to go to McDonalds and order an Egg Mc Muffin. I know it’s bad for me. I know it’s fattening. I know its junk food. I also know it’s yummy sometimes. Even so, I can not think of an insistence in which I would become SO furious over the quality of said Mc Muffin that I would literally put my job on the line AND face criminal prosecution. Deputy City Attorney Michael Richards would obviously disagree with me.

Richards, a 33-year old lawyer (who, by the way, makes/made $80+ a year) became sooooo upset after he found the Sausage Mc Muffins he ordered were sans egg that he returned to the establishment, argued with the Mc Donald’s employee (which, really, isn’t it bad enough he works at Mc Donald’s? Now he has to mess with an a-hole over a samwhich??) then JUMPED over the counter, grabbed the bag of burgers he had returned unhappy with, and stormed out with a definitive F YOU and no doubt a air of righteousness few have seen since the coming of the messiah. Yeah, he taught those mutha f-ers a lesson oh boy! He also landed his sorry ass in jail.

I bet he's missing those muffins now.